Controller – Who is the data controller?
Identity: COMERCIAL CHELSEA 1979, SL
Registered office: Carrer de la Botànica, 81, 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Spain Tax ID code (CIF): B-66637455
Telephone: 93 015 53 46
Contact: CHELSEA 1979
Domain name: https://chelsea1979.com/
Purposes – Why do we process your data?
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you that we will process the data you provide us to:
- Manage any contracting of services you may make via the platform, and also the invoicing and corresponding delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by CHELSEA, by any means (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user refuses or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user refuses or revokes their consent.
- Comply with legally established obligations, and also to ensure compliance with the contractual obligations entered into, fraud prevention included.
- Transfer data to agencies and authorities, providing it is requested in compliance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Resulting from the purposes mentioned above, at COMERCIAL CHELSEA 1979, SL we process the following data categories:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. If the user provides third-party data, they declare they have the third party’s consent and agree to convey the information contained in this clause to them, holding CHELSEA harmless in respect thereof.
- CHELSEA may, however, make checks to verify this fact, adopting any corresponding measures of due diligence, in compliance with data protection regulations.
Lawful basis – What is the lawful basis for the processing of your data?
The processing of the data whose purpose is for sending periodical bulletins (newsletters) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to perform this processing, in accordance with current legislation. Furthermore, the lawful basis for the processing of data relating to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who provides their data, who may withdraw it at any time, even though this may potentially affect fluid communication and obstruct processes they wish to perform. Finally, the data may be used to comply with legal obligations applicable to CHELSEA.
Data storage time limit – For how long will we retain your data?
CHELSEA will retain users’ personal data solely for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected, providing the user does not withdraw the consent given. Subsequently, where necessary, the information will be retained and kept blocked for the legally-established term.
Recipients – With whom will we share your data?
Your data may be accessed by providers who deliver services to CHELSEA, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content management systems and other professionals, when this communication is a regulatory requirement, or for the execution of contracted services. CHELSEA has signed the corresponding data processing agreements with each of the providers that deliver services to CHELSEA, to guarantee that these providers process your data in compliance with that set out in current legislation. It may also be transferred to law enforcement agents should there exist a legal obligation. Banks and financial bodies, for the payment of services. Public administrations with competence in the activity sectors, when so established in current legislation.
Information security – What security measures do we implement to look after your data?
- Encrypted communications between the user’s device and CHELSEA’s servers.
- Encrypted information on CHELSEA’s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to the user’s data by third parties.
- In cases where CHELSEA has service providers for platform maintenance that are located outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularised in accordance with CHELSEA’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we at CHELSEA are processing personal data concerning you.
Similarly, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of any inaccurate data or, as the case may be, to request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we shall only retain it for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. CHELSEA will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or for the exercise or defence of any possible legal claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdrawing the consent you gave at any time. This does not affect the legality of processing prior to withdrawal of the consent.
If you would like to make use of your rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, we inform you that you can lodge any complaint arising from the processing of your personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) or any other competent public body.